ACT Expo Webinar:
The Potential of Renewable Diesel for Your Fleet
Pat O’Keefe, President and CEO of NeXgen Fuel clears the air and gives the facts about Renewable Diesel and Evan Speers, Chief, Office of Fleet Asset Management, Department of General Services, State of California shares insights on how effectively Renewable Diesel has turned the State’s fleets GREEN.
Learn about the vehicle omission benefits of renewable diesel and how it differs from biodiesel.
As a 100% drop-in fuel, renewable diesel offers GHG and criteria pollutant emissions reduction without any infrastructure or vehicle modification required. Leading agencies are already seeing its potential and use in the medium- and heavy-duty transportation space as a way to displace fossil diesel.
This webinar covers:
- Core differences between renewable diesel and biodiesel
- Fuel availability, cost and procurement considerations
- Environmental benefits and limitations
- Vehicle performance and maintenance impacts
- Case studies from fleets already using it